You may refine your search by selecting one or more of the criteria below:
- Pumpkin Pranks And Ghostly Goings On
- National Destroyer Memorial will be the focus for Remembrance on 9th and 11th November at The Historic Dockyard Chatham
- Making Faces in South London – English Heritage Halloween Events
- Powell-Cotton Museum opens a new interactive gallery
- October News at Penshurst Place
Set within the peaceful beauty of a walled garden Downderry is home to the world’s only Scientific National Plant Collection of Lavender and a National Plant Collection of Rosemary.
Established in 1991 Downderry has become the country’s premier lavender nursery with 15 Gold medals from the RHS Chelsea and Hampton Court Palace Flower Shows.
The display gardens are bursting with over 300 different varieties in glorious pastel shades all with a heavenly scent.
Enjoy a relaxing visit just soaking up the atmosphere or take a tour. Learn from the experts about the history and use of lavender. Experience the fascination of lavender distillation.