Translate this page
You may refine your search by selecting one or more of the criteria below:
- “HMS VICTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY” - Commemorating the 250th Anniversary of the launch of HMS Victory at Chatham
- Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust celebrates completion of Command of the Oceans fundraising campaign
- Over indulged at Christmas? 88 per cent think forests are the place to get fit
- Who were the Chatham Dockyard Workers of the Past? The Historic Dockyard Chatham is looking for local history detectives!
- Trivia Weekend At Howletts Wild Animal Park
Set within the peaceful beauty of a walled garden Downderry is home to the world’s only Scientific National Plant Collection of Lavender and a National Plant Collection of Rosemary.
Established in 1991 Downderry has become the country’s premier lavender nursery with 15 Gold medals from the RHS Chelsea and Hampton Court Palace Flower Shows.
The display gardens are bursting with over 300 different varieties in glorious pastel shades all with a heavenly scent.
Enjoy a relaxing visit just soaking up the atmosphere or take a tour. Learn from the experts about the history and use of lavender. Experience the fascination of lavender distillation.